7-ingredient vegan stuffed avocados, fill with black beans, corn kernels, veggies and salsa. An easy, flavorful no-cook recipe.
I’m in love with this recipe because it’s incredibly tasty and you don’t need to cook, just chop, mix and stuff, that’s all! Besides, it’s made with avocado and everything that is made with this amazing fruit is delicious.
If you prefer the filling hot, feel free to sautée it in a skillet with some oil or water, but I think it’s not necessary because it’s so good cold and that way the recipe is much simpler.
Another thing I love about it is that it always works, so you can change the ingredients depending on the season, what you have on hand or what you’re craving.
Avocado is one of my favorite fats because it tastes amazing, is really healthy and unprocessed, so I try to eat it very often. The only big indigestion I’ve had in my life was after eating so many avocados when I was 3 years old.
When I was a child, I only ate it with some salt and a spoon directly from the shell, but now I use it to make all kinds of recipes and this one is awesome, so you should try it!
LOOKING FOR MORE APPETIZER RECIPES?
- No-bake stuffed mushrooms
- Vegan stuffed peppers
- Vegan stuffed sweet potatoes
- Baked avocado fries
- Avocado hummus toasts with chickpeas
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @simpleveganblog on Instagram and hashtag it #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!
- 1/2 cup canned or cooked black beans (75 g)
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp canned or cooked corn kernels
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium ripe avocados, chopped
- To make the filling, add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl (except the avocados) and stir until well combined. Feel free to sautée the black beans in a skillet with some oil or water if you prefer them hot, but it’s not necessary.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pits. Top the avocados with the filling.
- Serve immediately (best when fresh).
- Feel free to use any legumes, veggies or sauce you have on hand or add some spices to make them even more flavorful (ground cumin and cayenne powder are a great choice).
- Add or omit any ingredients you want, this recipe always works!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Fat: 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.7 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 4.1 g