I hardly ever drink alcohol, but when I do, Baileys is one of my favorite drinks. That’s why I’m in love with this Vegan Baileys recipe, and I wanna share it with you for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Our Vegan Baileys is healthier, lighter, so sweet, creamy and you won’t even find the difference! I like even more than original Baileys, and it’s ready in less than 5 minutes!
This recipe is dairy-free, so if you have lactose intolerance, you can enjoy it. In addition, is sugar-free because we’ve used agave syrup, but you can also use maple syrup or honey (if you’re not vegan). Maybe you’ll want to add more whiskey, it’s your choice.
To make Baileys we’ve used Irish whiskey, we like Jameson, it’s our favorite, but if you prefer, you can use other kind or brand of whiskey.
We don’t usually make recipes using alcohol or coffee because we don’t consume them in our daily lives, but this is a special day and we wanna celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with an Irish drink.
Now we invite you to make this Vegan Baileys, pour yourself a drink and let’s toast. Happy Saint’s Patrick Day!
- 1/3 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey (80 ml), any whiskey is okay
- 1/4 cup strong coffee or espresso (60 ml)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup (60 ml)
- Add all the vegan Baileys ingredients to a blender and blend for about 1 or 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Serve over ice or just serve it chilled, and shake well before using.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 3.4 fl oz or 100 milliliters
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 11.9 g
- Sodium: 10.4 mg
- Fat: 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.6 g