I don’t know why I haven’t shared this amazing recipe with you guys yet because I make it almost every single day. Well, I posted my simple salad with oil free tahini dressing recipe before, but I’ve improved the recipe. I use it as a salad dressing, but I also add it to many savory dishes instead of the oil.
It’s ready in less than 5 minutes and you only need 5 ingredients to make it. Besides, the equipment used is so simple, you just need a bowl and a spoon, that’s all, it’s easy peasy!
- I prefer raw tahini, but roasted tahini is okay too.
- Feel free to add any other seed or nut butter instead of the tahini. You can also use any other healthy fat. Add more or less water if needed.
- If you can’t find nutritional yeast, add less water.
- Tamari or soy sauce can be used instead of the salt.
My Go-To Salad Dressing
To make this delicious tahini dressing you just need 5 ingredients, a bowl and a spoon and is ready in less than 5 minutes. It’s my go-to salad dressing!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml)
- 1/4 cup tahini (4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon or a fork until well combined. You can also blend them if you want, but it’s not necessary.
- If you’re not going to consume the dressing immediately, store it in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 35.1 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 2.4 g