It’s cold and flu season and there’s no better way to treat and prevent them that eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Juices are perfect because as we remove the fiber when we make them, they’re more nutritious and just perfect for those people that struggle to eat enough fruits and vegetables.
This green juice tastes great, but if you’re not used to juices or its flavor is too intense for you, try to add more fruit and less veggies at the beginning.
I usually add fresh ginger to my juices because I love it so much and also spinach or kale because they’re my favorite greens in the whole world, but there are endless greens, fruits and veggies you can use.
- Feel free to use any other leafy greens, other citrus fruits instead of the oranges, cucumber instead of the celery or ginger powder instead of the fresh one (just make the juice and add the ginger powder to taste).
- 2 cups raw spinach (60 g)
- 2 oranges
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1-inch piece of ginger root (about 2 cm)
- Peel and chop the ingredients.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).