I share a new recipe every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but yesterday was not my day. I’ve sprained my knee, so I couldn’t publish this one. ? I’m sorry for the inconvenience! It’s not a serious thing, so I’m here again to share with you my simple, healthy, vegan recipes, because it’s really easy to be vegan and also to follow a healthy diet, you can do it too!
It’s cold season and there are a few things you can do to boost your immune system, like eating healthy, exercise or taking an immune boosting ginger shot, which is a bomb because of its taste and the ingredients you need to make it. They’re alcohol-free, super healthy and taste much better than alcoholic shots!
You just need a juicer (or a blender) and 4 ingredients (apple, lemons, ginger and turmeric) to make these easy peasy shots. They’re perfect to prevent and treat colds or even the flu and they’re also a great natural anti inflammatory remedy.
Cheers! To your health! ?
- You can also use ground ginger and turmeric. Make the juice using only the apple and the lemons, pour it into a jar, add the ground ginger and turmeric and stir.
- There are other ingredients you can add like cayenne powder (which is great to get rid of mucus), other fruits or leafy greens.
- If you don’t have a juicer, place all the ingredients in a blender, add some water and blend until smooth.
PRODUCT WE USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINK):
*** 5% off using our discount code SIMPLEVEGANBLOG on all Vitality 4 Life products.
- 1 apple
- 2 lemons
- 2-inch piece of ginger root (about 5cm)
- 2-inch piece of turmeric root (about 5 cm)
- Wash all the ingredients and peel them if they’re not organic.
- Chop the ingredients and put everything through the juicer.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network).