I like almost every single sweet recipe, yes, I have a sweet tooth! Desserts taste great, but my digestion has improved a lot since I eat sweet things only for breakfast, as a snack or when I eat at restaurants.
Simple sweet recipes are my favorite ones. I love to cook (it's obvious, I'm a food blogger ?), but I usually make simple recipes, that's why we decided to call our blog Simple Vegan Blog because we wanted to make simple recipes for everyone and make you life easier!
You just need 4 ingredients to make this pudding, what? Yes, only 4: chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and some plant milk of your choice. It's a super quick recipe that is ready in 10 minutes, although you need to let stand this amazing pudding in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours, but it's worth the wait!
When the chia pudding is ready to serve, add your favorite toppings like fruits, nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, coconut whipped cream or whatever.
Hope you like and make this recipe, if you do, please leave a comment, we love to hear from you. Thanks for all your support and for being always there for us! ❤️
- Feel free to use any other sweetener, just add it gently until the pudding is sweet enough for you.
- To make your pudding creamier, use soy milk, almond milk or some nut milk because they have more fat, although you can use any plant milk or even water.
- Carob powder or raw cacao also work, but maybe you'll need to add more or less. Carob is also sweeter, so probably you'll need to add less maple syrup.
4-Ingredient Chocolate Chia Pudding
You only need 4 ingredients to make this delicious, low fat, healthy chocolate chia pudding. Just mix the ingredients and let stand the pudding overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup plant milk of your choice (250 ml)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let stand for 15 minutes. Then stir and store the mixture in a sealed container in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We added some banana slices, raspberries, chopped pistachios and cacao nibs on top.
- Serving Size: ½ of the recipe
- Calories: 340
- Sugar: 24.4 g
- Sodium: 63 mg
- Fat: 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.3 g
- Fiber: 14.4 g
- Protein: 10.9 g
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chocolate chia seed pudding
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!