We’re back in Spain! ? There are so many things we’re going to miss from Germany, but the sun and the warm weather are totally worth it. Life is good and we feel blessed with our lifestyle, so we can’t complain!
Have you joined the healthy vegan breakfast challenge? We started yesterday, but it’s not too late! The recipes are so delicious, good for your body and super easy to make. What are you waiting for?
I’ve missed my juicer so much, so I’m going to make lots of juices in the next months, yay! Summer is my favorite time of the year to eat (or drink) fruit because it’s so high in water, refreshing and if it’s ripe, tastes amazing!
This detox juice is soooo good and you only need about 5 minutes to make it. I usually drink it first thing in the morning, especially if I feel bloated or I’ve eaten too much, but I love it so much I could drink it anytime!
- If the cucumbers and the carrots are not organic, you should peel them.
- Use ground ginger if you want, although you should add it gently because it has a strong flavor.
- Feel free to use your favorite fresh fruits and veggies.
- 2 oranges
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1-inch piece of ginger root (about 2 cm)
- Peel and chop the ingredients.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!