You need to try this out of this world watermelon mint lemonade recipe! I’m not a big fan of lemonade, but I’m addicted to this one. It’s so refreshing, tastes amazing and you only need 4 ingredients to make this awesome drink: watermelon, lemons, mint and your favorite natural sweetener (besides water and some ice cubes).
It tastes like a virgin watermelon mojito because of the mint and the coconut sugar, yum! If you add more watermelon or less lemon juice, you don’t have to add any sweetener. Watermelon and mint are the perfect combo, but if you don’t like watermelon or you can’t find it in your area, use any other fruit like berries, peaches, pears, etc.
I usually make this lemonade first thing in the morning because I prefer to drink my juices and smoothies and also to eat fruit alone rather than with a meal because is easier to digest, although it’s up to you!
Staying hydrated is so important, especially in summer. If you don’t like to drink water, there are so many healthy beverages you can try, like this lemonade or this fruit infused water. You can also find so many tasty drinks on the blog!
- Feel free to add any natural sweetener you want or just don’t add anything.
- If you don’t like mint, remove this ingredient or add any other fresh herb (basil is also delicious).
- You can also blend the lemon juice and the sugar in the blender if you want.
- ¼ watermelon (23 oz or 650 g)
- 10 mint leaves
- The juice of 4 lemons
- ½ cup water (125 ml)
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- Dice the watermelon and place them in a blender with the mint leaves. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a jar and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
- Add some ice cubes and your lemonade is ready to drink.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 49
- Sugar: 10.2g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.5g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!