I miss my juicer so much! ? I’ve got my Nutribullet here in Germany because it’s perfect for travelling. You can make juices with a regular blender, but it’s not the same, so I usually make smoothies. I’m a smoothie person, I really love them, but juices are great and I made at least one or two every week when I lived in Spain.
As we know you love juices as much as we do, we made three delicious recipes in our home in Spain, so we’ll share them while we’re here in Germany, yay!
This juice is not a miracle potion, but fruits and veggies are great to help us to lose some weight, although we need to live a healthy lifestyle as well. The ingredients we used are full of vitamins, minerals and amazing nutrients that will help you to get your goals, besides, it tastes really awesome. Cheers to our health!
- 2 cups chopped pineapple (330 g)
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 oranges
- 1 celery stick
- 1-inch piece of ginger root (about 2 cm)
- Peel the fruits and the cucumbers if they’re not organic.
- Chop all the ingredients.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 19.4g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 27.7g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 2.4g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!