Hi! Alberto here again. In case you didn’t read the previous post, I’ll put you in the picture: Iosune has got a cold and I’m in charge of publishing this week (she made the recipes, not me, so don’t worry ?).
I didn’t like the idea of writing, it’s one thing I was never interested in (I prefer more graphical things like drawing or taking photos). However, I should admit I enjoy doing it now, I think I could get used to it ?. What about you, do you like writing?
Today’s recipe is simple, no hassling and you will get an amazing outcome: pancakes! ? In addition, you only need 3 ingredients.
All of the ingredients are pretty common, so you may already have them in your kitchen: banana, oats and oat milk. You only need to blend them and the batter will be ready.
Now you only have to cook the pancakes.
Quick healthy breakfast idea: make your pancakes the day before and re-heat it next morning, then top it with fruit and syrup.
- If you haven’t oat milk, you can use any other plant milk or water.
- To save time, you can make big batches of pancakes and freeze them.
- If you are in the mood of something savory, you can use this recipe too. Just use add some tomato slices, vegan Parmesan cheese and oregano for topping instead of fruit and syrup.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup instant oats (100 g)
- 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice (185 ml), we used oat milk
- Grind the instant oats in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place ¼ cup of the batter in a non-stick skillet (or a lightly greased skillet) and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake (of 6)
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Fat: 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.9 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 2.9 g