I'm making a green juice every morning and I'm feeling amazing and my skin is better. Juices are ready in about 10 minutes and is a great way to include more raw fruits and veggies into our diet. This green juice is great to improve digestion naturally and as is made with ginger, it could be a healthy alternative to coffee in the morning because it will wake you up.
There are so many recipes you can make with the leftover pulp juice and also enjoy the fiber (which is great for our bodies) like smoothies, vegetable broth, soups, burger patties, muffins or even crackers.
Digestive Aid Green Juice
- 1 celery stick
- 2 handfuls of fresh kale
- ¼ fennel
- ½- inch piece of ginger root
- 2 pears
- Chop the ingredients. You can also peel the ginger and the pears if you want, but I didn’t.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture. This step is optional.
- Clean the juicer when the juice is ready, it will be easier.
- And the juice is ready! It’s better to drink juice freshly made, but you can also store it in a sealed container in the fridge or even freeze it if you want to make big batches. The juice can last 72 hours in the fridge and about one week in the freezer.
- Or any other leafy green.
- If you can’t find it, use cucumber instead.
- Discard the stem and the seeds. If they’re not organic, you should peel them.
- Nutrition facts for this recipe are a rough estimate.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook! Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel, thanks a lot!
Serene Lee says
This is delicious and I made them and freezed them in the freezer. I bring them to work.
Iosune Robles says
Thanks for making this recipe!
susan d says
Good Morning, josune !!! -- This green drink is for years my favorite -- all ingredients you have listed plus some "super" additions --
i prepare more quickly, all complete in a few minutes, in a vitamix (or other super blender) - thus including all in one, the fiber etc you recommend saving/using later .. it pours frothy as an appealing treat .
the other potent ingredients i include (all known, reputed as excellent and important for energy, digestion, +++, overall vibrant health) are
freshground organic golden flaxseed, organic chia seeds, and powdered organic barley grass juice !!!
your celery has added benefits of lowering blood pressure and measurements / weight loss --- if pears are not available, organic apples are great too incl. their pectin
'sure you already know all of this ---
very happy to receive your today's recommendation, and to share these positive thoughts
Hi Susan! Thanks a lot for your comment, it's awesome! Have a nice week 🙂