One of the first things I'm going to do when I go to Spain is to make myself a huge juice. I miss my juicer so much! I buy natural juices sometimes, but they're expensive, so I only have them once in a while. I use my Nutribullet blender all the time since we moved to Germany to make smoothies and I love them, but I also like juices, they're so healthy, delicious and good for us.
This is the best juice for water retention I've ever tried! It's perfect for those days you feel bloated and it tastes amazing, so you can enjoy a delicious drink and nourish your body at the same time.
Juices are great to beat the heat, just add some ice cubes and enjoy. If your children don't want to eat fruit or you don't like it either, make a natural juice! I didn't eat fruit until a few years ago and now I couldn't live without it.
- You can use fresh or frozen fruit, but you'll need to defrost them to make the juice.
- We used one red apple, but any other type of apple will work.
- If you can't find papaya, use mango, orange, any other fruit instead or just add more pineapple.
- Add some leafy greens to make the juice even more nutritious.
The Best Juice For Water Retention
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1 cucumber
- 1 papaya
- Peel and chop the fruits. If the apple and the cucumber are organic, you don't have to peel them.
- Put everything through the juicer.
- Strain the juice for a better texture (optional).
- Nutrition facts for this recipe are a rough estimate.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!