You have asked us for a vegan pizza crust so many times, so here it is. It requires only 3 ingredients and is yeast and fat-free, yay!
You can see the dough in the picture above and then the dough onto our pizza pan just before baking in the picture below. I'm in love with the pizza pan, our pizzas are so pro now, but you don't have to use it, a baking sheet is also a great choice.
This pizza crust is not as fluffy as others, but it's much healthier and so easy to make. We love it and is the recipe we always use on a daily basis.
- You can also use other types of flour like brown rice flour or if you eat gluten, feel free to use rye, spelt or whole wheat flour as well. The amount of water will vary depending on the type of flour or the brand you're using.
- Remove sea salt if you want, but it will make your pizza taste much better.
- Add some healthy fat if you want. I prefer my pizza crust fat-free, but it's up to you.
3 Ingredient Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 2 cups light buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup 125 ml + 2 tablespoon water at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a spoon and then use your hands until well combined. You may need to add more or less water, so add it gently until you get the perfect dough, neither too sticky (add more flour), nor too dry (add more water).
- Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface, then transfer it to a pizza pan or a baking sheet (line it with some parchment paper) and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add your favorite ingredients and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.