You can share or use our work as long as you follow these directions:
- Don't use our content and charge for its use.
- Don't take the entire post and repost it.
- If you follow the directions on this page, there's no need to ask our permission.
- Don’t use our content and charge others for its use. Don’t use our photos to promote nor sell your products.
Use (Share/Feature) our images
- You can share a photo per recipe including the source and a link to the original recipe post on our blog for each photo you share.
- We generally can't send photos in different resolutions than the ones in the blog. If you think we may be interested, let us know.
- If you make an adaptation of one of our recipes, don’t use our photos for that adaptation.
- Don’t use our photos to promote one of your recipes.
- Don’t use our images to promote or sell your product or service or any other way of profiting.
- Don’t sell our images.
- Please, don't share more than one image from a post without explicit permission.
Here's an example of how we'd like to see an image shared:
This Seitan recipe from Simple Vegan Blog is easy and delicious.
Share/use our recipes
Recipes (Copy or republish) – No. We don’t allow our recipes to be republished. If you copy and paste our recipe, it affects negatively Simple Vegan Blog (and you too) in search results.
Recipes (Inspiration or adaptations) – Yes. You can be inspired by our recipes. It means rewriting the entire recipe and post with your own words and not using the same ingredients. If your recipe was inspired by one of ours, please credit with a link back to the original post. If you make an adaptation of one of our recipes, don’t use our photos for that adaptation.
For questions, email us at info (at) simpleveganblog (dot) com