- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup raw pine nuts (40 g)
- 7 green asparagus
- 20 rehydrated sun dried tomatoes*
- 2 zucchinis
- Homemade vegan Parmesan cheese to taste (optional)
- Heat some oil to taste in a frying pan and sauté the garlic (sliced), the pine nuts, the green asparagus (I cut them in 3 pieces) and the sun dried tomatoes (sliced). Set aside.
- Add more oil and sauté the zucchini noodles (or zoodles) for about 5 minutes or until they’re cooked.
- Serve the zoodles with the veggies and add some vegan Parmesan cheese on top (optional).
* I rehydrated the sun dried tomatoes in a bowl with warm or hot water for at least 20 minutes or until they’re soft. I keep them in an airtight container for a few days. If you’re really busy, use store bought sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and drain the oil to make this recipe. We also show you how to rehydrate sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs in our FREE eCoobook!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 12.6g
- Sodium: 441mg
- Fat: 19.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 9.1g