- 4 oz chopped white chocolate or chocolate chips (100 g)
- 2 cups milk of your choice (500 ml), I used unsweetened soy milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and cook over medium-heat until the white chocolate is melted and combined. Stir occasionally.
- Serve immediately (I added some chopped white chocolate and coconut whipped cream on top) or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 13.9 g
- Sodium: 16 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 5.3 g