- 4 cups watermelon (600 g), chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 8 mint leaves
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately very cold and eat it for breakfast, dessert, or even as a snack. Customize it with your favorite ingredients, such as berries, chia seeds, or some banana. Add cashew milk, soy milk, or coconut milk for a creamier texture.
- Keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 72 hours.
- It’s best to prepare this smoothie with cold watermelon.
- Feel free to omit the lime juice or replace it with lemon juice.
- Mint leaves are not essential, although they will give your drink a delicious flavor.
- If you want your smoothie to be sweeter, just add some dates or any other kind of sweetener.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 18.9 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 1.9 g