- 3.5 oz ice (100 g)
- 18 oz vegan vanilla ice cream (500 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 cup almond milk (250 ml)
- A half of a vanilla bean (optional)
- Toppings: soy whipped cream and chocolate syrup (optional)
- Crush the ice in a powerful blender (you can also use crushed ice).
- Add the rest of the ingredients (vanilla ice cream, sugar, almond milk and a half of a vanilla bean). Blend until smooth.
- Add your favorite toppings, I’ve added soy whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe (excluding the toppings)
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 34.7 g
- Sodium: 141 mg
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.9 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 55 mg