- Crush the ice in a powerful high-speed blender (you can also use crushed ice).
- Incorporate all the remaining ingredients (vanilla ice cream, plant milk, sugar, and vanilla extract), and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Serve your vegan milkshake immediately with your favorite toppings, such as coconut whipped cream, cocoa powder or cacao powder, chocolate chips, or even chocolate sauce.
- I do recommend you use our homemade vegan vanilla ice cream, although store-bought is also okay.
- Feel free to customize this vegan milkshake recipe with other types of sugar, like brown, coconut, or cane sugar. Make sure the sugar you’re using is vegan.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the toppings.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 33.5 g
- Sodium: 122 mg
- Fat: 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 4.8 g