- 2 tbsp black tea, we used Thai black tea
- 1 and 1/2 cups boiling water (375 ml)
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (125 ml)
- 2 tbsp cane, coconut or brown sugar
- Ice cubes
- Place the black tea and water in a bowl and let stand for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Strain the tea, then mix it with the coconut milk and sugar until well combined.
- Add some iced cubes to a couple of glasses and pour the tea mixture.
- Best when fresh, keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge (without the ice cubes) for 1 or 2 days.
- We used Thai tea, but any black tea is okay.
- Feel free to use any sweetener or plant milk you prefer.
- Try the tea before serving and add more sugar or sweetener if needed.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 9.7 g
- Sodium: 18 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9 g
- Protein: 1 g