- Cook the jumbo pasta shells according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF or 190ºC.
- Add the vegan tofu ricotta, parsley and pepper to a large mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spread 1 cup of the marinara sauce (250 ml) in the bottom of an 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) baking dish.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture into the shells and put them in the baking dish.
- Top with the rest of the marinara sauce (1/2 cup or 125 ml) and bake for 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve immediately with some vegan Parmesan cheese on top (optional).
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 10.2 g
- Sodium: 998 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.4 g
- Fiber: 4.8 g
- Protein: 12.4 g