- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup julienned onion (100 g)
- 1 cup julienned red pepper (100 g)
- 1 cup julienned green pepper (100 g)
- 1 cup julienned carrot (100 g)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 4 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water (65 ml)
- 10.6 ounces Udon noodles (300 g)
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the veggies, the ground ginger, 2 tablespoons of tamari or soy sauce and the water. Cook for 5 minutes over high heat or until veggies are ready. You can add more water or tamari if you want.
- Cook Udon noodles according to package directions. I boiled them for 5 minutes. Drain the noodles.
- Add the noodles and 2 tablespoons of tamari or soy sauce. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes more.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 334
- Sugar: 11.8 g
- Sodium: 1859 mg
- Fat: 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.2 g
- Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 13.8 g