- 10 ounces frozen spinach (280 g)
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts (250 g)
- 12 ounces firm tofu (340 g)
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (4 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Vegan parmesan cheese to taste (optional)
- Cook spinach and artichoke according to package directions. Drain and chop them.
- Place the tofu, soy milk, nutritional yeast, tahini, starch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the chopped veggies and the sauce in a frying pan and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with some vegan parmesan cheese on top (optional).
- Feel free to use fresh or canned veggies.
- If you don’t eat soy, use any other plant milk and raw cashews (soaked overnight) or more starch instead of the tofu.
- Add any other healthy fat instead of the tahini.
- Any type of starch will do. You can also use any flour (add more if needed).
- Add your favorite spices and herbs.
- Fresh onion and garlic are also okay. Sauté them in some water, broth or oil.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe without the vegan parmesan cheese
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 4.4 g
- Sodium: 407.1 mg
- Fat: 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.5 g
- Fiber: 11.8 g
- Protein: 28.3 g