- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 8 ounces firm tofu (225 g)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, see notes
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 15 ounces canned or cooked peas (425 g)
- 10 rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- Add some water or oil to a skillet and cook the onion over medium-high heat until it starts to golden brown.
- Add the tofu, turmeric powder, salt and pepper, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add more water or oil if needed.
- Finally, add the peas and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Any type of salt is okay, but we prefer to use Kala Namak salt because it tastes like real eggs.
- We prefer to rehydrate the sun-dried tomatoes soaking them in hot water for about 20 minutes or until they’re soft, but feel free to use sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 14.5 g
- Sodium: 1050 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Fiber: 11.6 g
- Protein: 20.3 g