- 1 cup brown rice (200 g)
- 7 cups oat milk (1 l and 750 ml)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 lemon peel strips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (100 g)
- Place all the ingredients (except the sugar) in a large pot and bring them to a boil. Stir and cook over medium-high heat for about 40 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Then add the sugar and cook for 5 minutes more or until the rice is cooked. If the pudding is too dry, add more milk and stir.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and the lemon peel strips.
- Transfer the pudding to serving bowls, glasses or goblets. Chill the pudding in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Add your favorite toppings, we added some Goji berries and chopped pistachios.