- Peel and chop the bananas the night before and keep them in a sealed container in the freezer.
- The next day, add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings (we added some cacao nibs and chopped pistachios).
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer for 1 to 2 weeks. Let come back to soft serve consistency at room temperature before serving or blend the mixture again.
- Coconut milk is high in fat, so if you’re going to use another plant milk, choose soy milk or any nut or seed milk instead. Any other milk is okay, but the soft serve won’t be as creamy.
- Feel free to use almond butter or any other nut or seed butter or even coconut butter.
- Dates can be replaced by any other sweetener.
- Vanilla powder or vanilla seeds are also okay.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe (with no toppings)
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 32.1 g
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 48.5 g
- Fiber: 5.6 g
- Protein: 5.9 g