- We heated the milk in a saucepan, but we didn’t bring it to a boil.
- Feel free to use the tea or coffee hot or cold. If you can’t find chai tea, use any other type of tea that goes well with milk (we also love black tea).
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a mug or a jar with some coconut whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon powder on top. It’s also delicious just by itself, though. Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Any sweetener will do.
- Nutritional info doesn’t include the coconut whipped cream.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 13.5 g
- Sodium: 63 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4.4 g