- Preheat the oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- Add all the ingredients (except the vegan pie crust) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into a 9-inch or 23 cm round pie pan lined with the pie crust. Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin mixture evenly and smooth out the top. You can use our vegan pie crust recipe or a store-bought one.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the crust starts to burn after 30 or 40 minutes, cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil and return to the oven for the remaining 30 or 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature, then cover it and transfer it to the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight). When you remove the pumpkin pie from the oven, the middle will still look wobbly, that’s normal, it will firm up when cooling.
- Serve your vegan pumpkin pie as a part of your vegan Thanksgiving dinner.
- Keep the leftovers covered in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
- Instead of the 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice, feel free to use 2 tsp ground cinnamon + ½ tsp ground nutmeg + ¼ tsp ground cloves + ¼ tsp ground ginger.
- Any type of sugar or starch will work well with this vegan pumpkin pie recipe.
- I decorated my vegan pumpkin pie with coconut whipped cream.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of the recipe
- Calories: 279
- Sugar: 17.5 g
- Sodium: 181 mg
- Fat: 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.9 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 2.7 g