- 1 cup chopped pumpkin (175 g)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (55 g)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (125 g)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (114 g)
- 20 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth (see picture below).
- Place the mixture in a baking dish with parchment paper and let stand in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until the fudge is hard.
- Cut the fudge into pieces and add some nuts, seeds or dried fruits on top if you want. We added some pumpkin seeds and some raisins.
- Store in the freezer. Let stand a few minutes at room temperature before eating if it’s too hard.