- 1 cup soy milk (250 ml), or any other plant milk of your choice
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or keep leftovers in a sealed jar or container for 1-2 days.
- Feel free to use any plant milk of your choice, but keep in mind not all types of milk have the same amount of protein. If you can’t eat soy, almond milk is a good alternative.
- If you don’t have chia seeds on hand, use any other seeds instead. Flaxseeds are also a good choice.
- If you can’t eat peanuts, add any other nut or seed butter, like almond butter or cashew butter. Even coconut butter is also great.
- Cocoa powder can be replaced by carob powder or you could even omit it if you want.
- I’ve updated the recipe. The previous version didn’t include peanut butter in the ingredient list, but it increases the amount of protein in the shake and it also tastes amazing, so it’s an epic win!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 497
- Sugar: 27.3 g
- Sodium: 275 mg
- Fat: 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 57.3 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 20 g