- 1 pound potatoes (450 g), we used red potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (70 g)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (70 g)
- 1/2 cup chopped vinegar pickles (35 g)
- 1 handful of chives, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
For the dressing:
- Wash and chop the potatoes. Steam them for about 20 minutes or until they’re soft. You can peel them or boil them if you want.
- To make the dressing just mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- When the potatoes are cold, add them to a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients (except the paprika) and the sauce and mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle the paprika on top.
- You can serve the salad immediately, but I prefer to keep it in the fridge until it’s cold.
- Store the potato salad in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Use any type of potatoes you want.
- Feel free to add your favorite veggies, spices, herbs or even any other dressing.
- Lemon juice can be used instead of the vinegar.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 476.3 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.6 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 5.1 g