- 3/4 cups rolled oats (90 g), gluten-free if needed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soy milk (200 ml)
- 1 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut or almond butter
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 2 bananas, chopped
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- There are several ways you can make this recipe. You can add all the ingredients to a jar, stir, cover and keep in the fridge overnight (or for at least 4 hours), or add all the ingredients except the bananas and add them the next morning (bananas are best when fresh and this way we prevent oxidation), or add the rolled oats and milk and add the rest of the ingredients the next morning. I prefer option number 3, but it’s up to you. If you chose option number 1, you’ll save some extra time every morning.
- Stir the overnight oats before eating and add more milk if needed.
- You can keep it covered in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. It’s also a great breakfast or snack to eat on the go.
- Feel free to add any plant milk, sweetener, nut or seed butter, jam, fruit or nut.
- You can also add other ingredients like dried fruits, seeds, shredded coconut, etc.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe (without the chopped peanuts)
- Calories: 441
- Sugar: 34.9 g
- Sodium: 124 mg
- Fat: 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 76.4 g
- Fiber: 7.7 g
- Protein: 12.4 g