- 4 medium potatoes (1.6 lb or 750 g)
- 5 medium carrots (0.6 lb or 300 g)
- ¼ cup peas (40 g)
- ¼ cup corn kernels (35 g)
- ¼ cup chopped Piquillo peppers (60 g)
- Vegan mayonnaise and sea salt to taste
- Pour water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add salt and cook the carrots for about 10 minutes, then add the potatoes and cook both for 20 or 25 minutes more or until they’re soft. I always peel the potatoes and the carrots, but it’s up to you.
- Mash the potatoes and the carrots when they’re still hot.
- When they’re at room temperature, add and mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Let stand the salad in the fridge for at least 2 or 3 hours, although it will taste better the next day.