- 6 oz gluten-free noodles (175 g)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 julienned onion
- 1 julienned carrot
- 1 Italian green pepper or 1/2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups julienned red cabbage (120 g)
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a frying pan and sauté the garlic and the cayenne powder for about 1 to 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add the veggies and sauté for about 5 minutes. Don’t overcook the veggies, they should be “al dente”.
- Add the pasta (drained), the tamari and the sugar, stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve with some sesame seeds on top.