- 2 cups or 200 grams oats
- 1/2 cup or 75 grams almonds
- 3/4 cup or 75 grams nuts
- 1/2 cup or 75 grams dates
- 3/4 cup or 75 grams of dried mango
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cups or 200 grams agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 320 ºF or 160 ºC.
- Place in a bowl the oats, almonds, walnuts, dates, sesame seeds and cinnamon. You can chop the ingredients, but it’s optional.
- Pour into a saucepan the agave syrup, oil, vanilla extract and water, stir and cook over medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes or until the coconut oil is melted.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are totally mixed.
- Place the granola on a baking sheet (with baking paper) and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the dried mango and bake for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely. Place in a glass container and it should keep for a few weeks.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 480
- Sugar: 34.2 g
- Sodium: 3.3 mg
- Fat: 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 66.3 g
- Fiber: 9.9 g
- Protein: 11.6 g