- 1 cup soy milk (250 ml)
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (250 ml)
- 2 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- The skin of half a lemon
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir.
- Bring it to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Then cover the saucepan and chill the leche merengada at room temperature. When the leche merengada is cold, remove the skin of the lemon and the cinnamon stick.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 30 to 45 minutes and gently insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for about 2 to 3 hours or until solid.
- Remove the popsicles from their molds. We added some ground cinnamon on top, but it’s optional.
- Store the popsicles in the freezer in a sealed container for one or two weeks.
- Feel free to use any plant milk or sweetener you like.
- For the mold to easily loosen, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 4.8 g
- Sodium: 25.7 mg
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 2.1 g