- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 cup cooked or canned lentils (175 g)
- 2 14-ounce cans chopped tomatoes (800 g)
- 2 to 3 cups vegetable broth or water (500 to 750 ml)
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound whole wheat lasagna noodles (250 g)
- 6 basil leaves
- Vegan tofu ricotta (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a large pot (except the lasagna noodles, basil leaves and ricotta cheese).
- Bring it to a boil and then cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the lasagna noodles with your hands.
- Add the lasagna noodles to the soup and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add more or less water, depending on how thick you want your soup.
- Remove from heat, add the basil leaves, stir and serve with some vegan tofu ricotta on top.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 5 days. You can also freeze it.
Recipe inspired by Laura in the kitchen.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe (without the ricotta cheese)
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 494.8 mg
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.8 g
- Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 9.3 g