- 1 pound vegan gnocchi (450 g), see notes
- 1 cup frozen peas (140 g)
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 batch of vegan kale pesto
- 3 tbsp water
- Cook gnocchi and frozen peas according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat some oil, water or vegetable stock in a skillet and cook the shiitake mushrooms over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and sautée for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add more oil, water or vegetable stock if needed.
- Finally, add the cooked peas, vegan kale pesto and water, stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. If the sauce is too thick, add more water.
- Serve immediately or keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Some gnocchi are made with eggs or cheese, so check the ingredient list.
- If you can’t find gnocchi or you can’t eat them as they’re not gluten-free, use any type of pasta (gf if needed) instead.
- Feel free to omit the peas or mushrooms or add any ingredients you want.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 476
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 636 mg
- Fat: 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 71.4 g
- Fiber: 6.5 g
- Protein: 10.6 g