- Add the kale to a bowl and massage until it starts to soften (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
- Kale can be replaced by any leafy green. If you don’t use kale, omit the first step.
- If you want to save some time, use store-bought bread croutons or add some canned chickpeas (they won’t be crunchy though).
- If you consume oil, take a look at our vegan Caesar salad dressing, it’s also delicious.
- Prep time doesn’t include the time you need to prepare chickpea croutons, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese.
- Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 695 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5 g
- Fiber: 6.8 g
- Protein: 10.2 g