We’re going to share with you some healthy vegan recipes during this week and today we have two recipes for you: these creepy and delicious vegan witch finger cookies and a super easy to make homemade raspberry jam.
The cookies are also gluten and oil-free, yay! They’re made with our homemade almond butter, which is THE BOMB! The kids love this recipe and they can help you to make the cookies, they will be so happy!Print
Vegan Halloween Witch Finger Cookies + Homemade Raspberry Jam
These vegan witch finger cookies are also gluten and oil-free and are made with super healthy ingredients like homemade raspberry jam.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 30
For the homemade raspberry jam:
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (260 g)
- 1/2 cup brown or coconut sugar (100 g)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
For the witch finger cookies
- First, we’re going to make the raspberry jam. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the jam thickens. You can blend the jam with an immersion or a regular blender or just use a fork if you want. Transfer to a glass container and let it cool down.
- Now we’re going to make the witch finger cookies. Place the almond flour, buckwheat flour, ground cinnamon, agave syrup, almond milk and almond butter in a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon or a spatula. When it’s hard to combine all the ingredients, use your hands.
- Let stand the dough in the fridge for about 20 to 30 minutes, that way the cookies will be easier to make.
- Preheat the oven to 320ºF or 160ºC.
- Make the fingers using your hands. Press the tip of each finger, to create fingernails and make several horizontal, shallow cuts just under the finger nail, and then in the center of each finger, to represent knuckles.
- Bake the fingers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool down completely.
- Dip the bottom of each finger into the jam. Then, fill the finger nail space with some jam and place an almond on top.
- And our witch finger cookies are ready! Store them in a sealed container at room temperature. I recommend you to add the raspberry jam just before serving.