- 1 cup spelt flour (130 g)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- Tomato paste, tomato puree or tomato sauce to taste
- 4– 6 slices of any vegan cheese
- 6 black olive slices
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Place the flour, salt, oil and water in a bowl and mix with your hands until a dough ball forms. If the dough is too watery, add more flour and if is too dry, add more water.
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and make 3 mini pizzas with your hands.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, cut the cheese into strips and lay some strips across for mummy wrappings. Finally, place 2 olive slices on each pizza for eyes.
- Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- And your mini pizzas are ready to eat! Feel free to add other ingredients like oregano, garlic powder or black pepper.