- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (250 g)
- 1 cup plant milk or water (250 ml)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (65 g)
- 1 banana
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Blend the oats in the blender to grind them.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Once the waffle maker is ready, you can generously coat with non-stick spray or some oil (extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil are my favorite ones). I don’t do this, but it’s up to you.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions. My waffles were ready in 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I added raspberries, chopped kiwi, sliced banana and some maple syrup.