I don’t know why I didn’t buy a waffle maker before! These vegan gluten-free waffles are just perfect for healthy sweet cravings because they taste amazing, are good for your body and so easy to make.
When I wanted something sweet I made myself a green smoothie or regular or baked oatmeal, but I’m making dozens of waffles at the moment. You just need to blend the 4 ingredients and pour the batter into the waffle maker. When the waffles are ready to eat, add your favorite toppings. Here are some of my favorite ones: fresh fruits (especially berries and bananas), jam, maple syrup, coconut whipped cream, my healthy homemade nutella or any other nut butter, nuts, seeds, chopped dark chocolate and so on.
I have good news for you! We made some delicious vegan Christmas recipes for you, so stay tuned! We’ll also share a plant-based recipe roundup with many healthy, tasty and cruelty-free Christmas recipes!
- If you don’t have a waffle maker you can make pancakes with the batter. Read our vegan gluten-free pancakes using this batter if you don’t know how to make pancakes.
- Feel free to use any other sweetener or flour, although maybe you’ll have to add more or less.
PRODUCTS I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINKS):
I used a Belgian style waffle maker, but this Cuisinart round classic waffle maker also works amazing
Vegan Gluten Free Waffles
4-ingredient vegan gluten-free waffles! They’re so delicious, healthy and easy to make. Hope you try this recipe! Feel free to add your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (250 g)
- 1 cup plant milk or water (250 ml)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (65 g)
- 1 banana
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Blend the oats in the blender to grind them.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Once the waffle maker is ready, you can generously coat with non-stick spray or some oil (extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil are my favorite ones). I don’t do this, but it’s up to you.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions. My waffles were ready in 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I added raspberries, chopped kiwi, sliced banana and some maple syrup.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!