- ¾ cup raw almonds (120 g)
- 1 ¾ cup buckwheat flour (240 g)
- ¾ cup oat flour (90 g)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (220 g)
- ½ cup coconut sugar (130 g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (160 g)
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF or 180ºC.
- Blend the almonds in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the sesame seeds) and blend until well combined
- Shape the polvorones with your hands and add some sesame seeds on top.
- Place them onto a baking sheet (I lined it with parchment paper) and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.