- Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
- If you use our 3 ingredient gluten free pizza crust, you have to bake it 5 minutes before adding the ingredients. If you use a store-bought pizza crust, cook it according to package directions.
- Remove the crust from the oven, add the tomato paste, vegan mozzarella, mushrooms and red onion.
- Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and add the tomatoes and the basil on top.
* Half of the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 520
- Sugar: 11.4 g
- Sodium: 713.4 mg
- Fat: 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 104.7 g
- Fiber: 16.7 g
- Protein: 23.4 g