- 1 cup rice flour (150 grams)
- 1 cup oat flour (120 grams)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup soy milk (250 milliliters)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bananas
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (rice flour, oat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl (milk, agave syrup, vanilla extract and oil). Add sliced bananas and blend until smooth. You also can add smashed bananas, so you won’t need to blend.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients with a blender or with a wood spoon.
- Place 1/4 cup of batter in a hot pan lightly greased and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with sliced banana and agave syrup.
- Serving Size: 1 pancakes
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 5.8 g
- Sodium: 167.5 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.7 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 2.8 g