- 3 cups rolled oats (360 g)
- 1 cup plant milk of your choice (250 ml)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the waffle maker is ready, you can generously coat with non-stick spray or some oil (extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil are my favorite ones). I don’t do this, but it’s up to you.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions. My waffles were ready in 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I added a sliced banana, cacao nibs and more syrup.