- 3 tbsp flax seeds + 9 tbsp water
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (125 ml)
- ¼ cup homemade applesauce (80 g)
- 1 cup coconut sugar (200 g)
- ¼ cup rice flour (40 g)
- ¼ cup potato starch (40 g)
- 1 cup brown rice flour (140 g)
- ½ cup walnuts (60 g)
- Date syrup
- Preheat the oven at 355 º F or 180 º C.
- Add the flax seeds and the water in a blender, blend and keep it aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl (coconut sugar, rice flour, potato starch and brown rice flour). Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl (flax seeds+water, oil and applesauce). Mix well.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix well. Add the walnuts and stir.
- Pour the mixture in a baking pan with baking paper and bake at 355 º F or 180 º C for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with date syrup.