- 1 cup rice (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (80 grams)
- 1/2 cup peas (80 grams)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- Cook the rice according to package directions. I recommend you to cook it the day before.
- If you use fresh or frozen peas and corn kernels, cook them according to package directions. If you use canned peas or corn kernels, skip this step.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet, add chopped garlic and onion and diced carrots, cook them over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes. Add peas and corn kernels and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, soy sauce or tamari and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until rice is hot.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 552
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 1039.9 mg
- Fat: 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 105 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 13.1 g