- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted (200 g)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (50 g)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder + extra cocoa powder for rolling the balls in
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or a powerful blender and blend until well combined.
- Make balls with your hands. We made 16 truffles.
- Finally, roll the truffles in some cocoa powder. This step is optional.
- You can store them in a sealed container in the fridge for about 2 weeks or freeze them for months.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 0.3 mg
- Fat: 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 1.2 g